Our entry-level brazilwood bows allow students on a budget to enjoy the advantages of hand-made quality. Starting with strong, aged brazilwood sticks, our bowmakers construct bows the old-fashioned way. Ebony frogs fully mounted in nickel silver and mother-of-pearl, leather and imitation whalebone grips, and quality unbleached Mongolian horsehair all contribute to a bow that will assist and reward a beginning player’s efforts.
- Frog:Fully lined ebony frogs mounted in nickel silver and mother-of-pearl
- Lapping:Silver-plated wire winding or imitation whalebone
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Available Sizes:4/4 - 1/16