VOX is proud to announce the arrival of its new flagship amps equipped with Nutube, the next-generation vacuum tube.
While preserving the basic structure of a vacuum tube, Nutube has eliminated the problematic aspects of tubes, and succeeded in creating a dream device that’s compact, consumes little power, and has a long lifespan. This amazing device has already been used in the MV50 small head amp as well as in a variety of musical instruments. The MVX150 series is the culmination of this technology. In order to fully express the potential of the Nutube, both the pre-amp and power amp sections feature a Nutube. The newly designed power amp uses NuPower technology, and attains sound quality and stunning power that surpasses conventional tube amps. The two-channel design covers a wide range of sounds from clean to high-gain, and everything in between. The MVX150 also features useful functionality such as a WET ONLY output for the on-board reverb and effects send/return
The MVX150 series represents a new frontier of amplifiers, one that challenges the established conceptions of large tube amps and costly boutique amps.
– 150W Nutube amp featuring a next-generation Nutube vacuum tube in both the pre-amp and power amp sections
– Newly developed NuPower power amp technology distills the advantages of conventional power amps
– Two-channel design covers a wide range of tones, from pure clean sounds to modern hi-gain
– Each channel provides EQ as well as various modes that provide a wide array of tones
– The pre-amp of each channel is equipped with a bias adjustment knob
– High-quality, on-board digital reverb
– WET ONLY output lets you easily set up a wet/dry rig
– EMULATED LINE OUT allows realistic amp sounds for direct-line recording
– A chic flat design represents a new era of large tube amps
– Lightest weight in its class; Superb portability
– No need for the bothersome maintenance that is often required for conventional tube amps
– The BC112-150 speaker cabinet, a perfect match for the MVX150H, is also available
– Optional footswitch allows you to switch channels and toggle reverb, or effects, on & off