Made in Japan, the A5 is the flagship model in Yamaha's renowned A series acoustic guitars. Featuring high-quality binding on both the head and body, all A5 instruments come equipped with Gotoh's renowned open gear tuners, delivering the accuracy and reliability that professionals demand. From cut-through piezo sound to warm, pure acoustic sound, which is like recorded with vintage microphones in the professional studio, SRT2 allows you to reproduce a sound that you can really use on stage.
The A5R ARE, traditional western body cutaway guitar, features all-solid rosewood back and sides with hand-selected sitka spruce top with Yamaha's original A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology. Natural, dynamic plugged-in tone from the SRT2 pickup system perfectly suit your performance on the stage and the made-in-Japan premium build quality will gratify advanced players' desire.
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- New Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- GOTOH Open-gear Tuners
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Hardshell Case Included
- Made in Japan