The Joyo Boogie Master, if you couldn't tell by the name, is a Mesa Boogie amp sim. Super saturated power is what it does well. A Mesa is basically an American Marshall on 'roids and this pedal gives you all that gain in a sexy black pedal that you can hide in the palm of your hand. It's so small you can probably pass through airport security with it and not get noticed. Plug it direct into your recording setup to simulate a Mesa or you can place it in front of your clean amp and get Boogie sounds. Check out the sound clips at 17+ minutes. About a $1500 difference between a Boogie amp and this pedal. Comes damn close. One special feature of the Ironman series is the cover that flips over the controls to protect your carefully dialed in settings from getting changed accidentally. Set it and forget it! A nice little bonus is the LED light glows through the cover when engaged for a cool visual effect.
- Flippable cover design to protect your settings!
- True Bypass
- Volume, Drive, Tone and Voice Controls
- Sturdy and solid. These were made to last.
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" W x 2 3/4" H x 1 1/2" D
- Uses a standard Boss style 9V AC Adapter
- Includes velcro to attach to your pedalboard!